[amibroker] Re: ASX Tick Data question

Hi Brian:

Sorry for taking so long to respond, thanks for checking this out.

I will also run my routines over the 25/26 Feb also to see if I get
similar results and will email you what i get.

I might be making to big a deal over this but I'm new to trading but a
bit of a fusspot over having correct data. Also the system I am trying
to write is highly dependent on volume,

Cheers
Mark

**** IMPORTANT ****