[amibroker] Re: AFL floating point number representation?

Brian,

The PositionScore and PositionSize arrays are an efficient way to move
data between the backtester phases. I don't control the interface, so
I am doing something unusual to stuff more data through a narrow pipe.

If you are writing software from scratch, you can use the appropriate
data types for your application -- you have complete control. Packing
data is unnecessary unless you have memory constraints.

-Steve