Re: [amibroker] Re: AFL floating point number representation?

How many bits are your numbers?

Two 11 bit integers can be be packed and unpacked from one 32 bit
float number with ease.  You just mask (&) bits to extract the low
order number.  Use multiply or divide to shift the low to the high
half of the number and back to the low half again.  Simple bit
arithmetic.

Though it seems there should be easier ways to get what you want.  I
am not a CBT user though.

BR,
Dennis