[amibroker] AB with IB connection

i use both both products. Ninja and AB. I use NInja for trading and
AB for charting both connecting to IB data for Forex.
This morning, i kept getting a  TWS pop up windows for a bit of time.
i could see that during that period AB chart was not getting
refreshed.
however teh NT was running stable. I had been running a live Ninja
strategy and i could see the newer data getting refreshed constantly
on my monitors.

I cannot state with any proof that AB was losing connectivity with IB
but there was enough circumstantial evidence to back it. The AB chart
was not getting refreshed during that time.

having worked with a c# based api for tws, i do realise that i have
to resubscribed to events from IB after it gets disconnected and
reconncted. i am not proposing any solutions here but i do believe
that there is some room within AB's TWS connector.

finally. this thread is posted here and not sent to AB support
because if there are users who can add contextual feedback, it could
add value to AB. It is not meant to be critical of Amibroker not of
TJ efforts to make it an excellant product.

**** IMPORTANT ****