[amibroker] Is it possible to format the added metrics in custom backtester

Hi,

It is good to be able to add some custom metrics to the backtester
report, but then I have one question: Is it possible to set the format
of the added custom metrics ?

For example, I wrote to add a trade-by-trade metrics of XYZ as follows:

//=================================================

  XYZ=.....    // definition of XYZ

  trade.AddCustomMetric("New metrics XYZ ", XYZ);
//==================================================

Later in custome backtest report, I found xyz with format such as 124.00,
212.00, 505.00, 621.00,etc. But I hope it will show as : 124, 212, 505,
621,etc.

 I tried
  trade.AddCustomMetric("New metrics XYZ ", int(XYZ));

but the result is the same as the above format with two decimals

thanks for any help / Huanyan

**** IMPORTANT ****