[amibroker] Re: Monte Carlo analysis for trading systems

Hello Brian,

Thanks for the mention in your New Years post.  I felt humbled to be in
the same honerable mention list as Fred (He is a very smart Dude (no
kidding!)) It took me a while (some years back) to figure out what a
smart guy Fred really is. I've since learned that when Fred speaks, it
pays to think and be silent for a good long while before drawing any
conclusions.

To your "crystal clear" point... This is the second time in the past few
days that you seem to have equated trading/backtesting system outcomes
to a random series of coin flip outcomes (random binary occurances).

Serious question... what is your point?  What is the relevence os the
"Coin Flip" metaphor where trading systems is concerned?  What am I
missing?

Your Bud... Phsst

This is the second time

**** IMPORTANT ****