[amibroker] Backtest: How can I limit the contract number?

Hallo @ all,

at the moment I'm backtesting different strategies with historical data
e.g. S&P. Now I'm lokking for settings where for hole test the number
of contracts is limited to 1, equal how big is the initial equity or
how my "virtual account" has developed.

Example: The S&P has developed from 400 points in 1990 to 1600 in 2000
and 2007 and is now at 800 points. If I want to test all quotations at
once and I has a start initial equity of 1600 (for the high in 2000)
the system starts trading with 4 contracts ....

Is there any solution how to limit contract number in settings for
backtesting?

Many thanks for your help.

Greetings
Beate