[amibroker] automated trading with amibroker on a portfolio basin

Hello,

I try to seup amibroker for automated trading and have no clue to do
it..

Up to now, I am able to place orders manually from a chart to IB via
the IB-Plugin. Actually, I found very good AFL-Stuff from Barry to
automate trading which should be attached to a chart.
If you attach an indicator to a chart you are dealing with only one
symbol, but I want to handle a lot of symbols.

Thus, I want to:

- run a script attached to a market (for an example, S&P 500) once a
day which delivers a couple of possible trades (for an example, 10
symbols). This can be done manually.

- with these couple of symbols, LIMIT orders should be created. This
can be done semiautomated.

- During the trading hours the portfolio and the orders should be
monitored. For an example, after a completion of a limit buy order a
limit sell order depending on the real transaction price should be
placed. This should be controlled by an automated script.
A possible way for this should be an AFL script running every 5
minutes, reading the open orders, reading the completed orders and
placing new orders.

I do not found a starting point for coding, a fragment of code would be
very helpful.

Thanks in Advance, Guido

**** IMPORTANT ****