Re: [amibroker] Re: Why Ref(Day(), -1) does not give 29 ?

I can see that Market Profile formula works fine once I removed the
22:00 quotation that contained 4 times the close of 21:59 bar.

My night session is empty of data. The last bar of the day is 21:59 and
the next one is 08:00

I agree it's not clear. The things happen like 22:00 is the next day
with "Show day and night session only" and
Day session RTH Start 08:00 End 21:59
Night session ETH Start 22:00 End 07:59

I removed manually  the 22:00 bars from my data base. I can't check what
happens with a 22:00 bar between the two settings :
"Show day and night session only" and "Show day session".

I will try both settings if a 22:00 bar appears again. I did not modify
the TWS IB auto logout, it's 22:02.

Best regards

**** IMPORTANT ****