From: "jorgen_wallgren" <jorgen.wallgren@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 2:49 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Searching For Code Testers

Hi,

I will soon finalizing my Heatmap code and I am looking for some beta
testers, just to make sure it doesn't have any major problems before I
post it on the AFL Library. Making things easier. :-)

What I am looking for is people with a RT data feed (IQFeed, eSignal or
so), and with AFL programming knowledge (since it's then easier to find
the exact problem- if anyâ?¦). NOTE: It's confirmed that it will
not work with IB's datafeed.

The Heatmap code is basically like the NASDAQ Heatmap on their website,
but with more options and features. It will display from 2x2= 4 up to
10x10= 100 symbols. You can choose the sorting criteria- such as Close,
Volume, ADX Trend etc.

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail and you will receive the
code for testing. If the response is more that I am expecting, I will
probably let the first 5- 6 people contacting me give it a try.

Thanks,

Jorgen

type_D

**** IMPORTANT ****