RE: [amibroker] RE: intraday time control

look at your setting and see what timenum should specifiy, the beginning of the bar or the end of the bar.

Rajiv

To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: skbiker@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:04:20 -0800
Subject: [amibroker] RE: intraday time control

The one strange thing that occurs in the previouse code is the exit time.  I want to exit @ 1245 but with 15 min bars setting exittime to >=1244 results in an exit at 1300 so I had to use the previous 15 min bar and set exittime to 1229...

Not sure I understand why that happens.

Sid

Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out. __._,_.___

**** IMPORTANT ****