[amibroker] Re: ASX Tick Data question

Have a quick look to make sure you are not double counting vol or
data ... I don't have a file in front of me but from memory they
trades have a ref number or order number .... I'm not certain but I
think a trade for 10000 as a buy might be corrected as a sell the
next day, so both orders should be cancelled for a 5 star database.

**** IMPORTANT ****