Re: [amibroker] Re: Adding AFL to toolbar button

As a separate question  - is it possible to ask for user input - such as a date, or a price with these chart buttons?

Best Regards
Rick

From: sidhartha70 <sidhartha70@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 5:08:07 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Adding AFL to toolbar button

Herman,

I'm using some on chart buttons... similar to the example you posted
here. In fact more in line with the example you posted in the UKB
about moving a gfx plot around a chart.

It's working great. Except that I can still 'click the buttons' when
AB is not the active application. For example if I have my e-mail
programme open on top of AB, and I happen to click in an area where
there is a button in AB underneath my e-mail, then I it still thinks
this is an active button click.

Any ideas what I'm missing in terms of testing that AB is the active
app...?

TIA

**** IMPORTANT ****