[amibroker] Re: Multiple Moving Average

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//
//  Formula Name:    Guppy moving averages
//  Author/Uploader: Tomasz Janeczko
//  E-mail:          tj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
//  Date/Time Added: 2001-06-16 08:38:56
//  Origin:          Originally developed by Darryl Guppy
//  Level:           basic
//  Flags:           indicator
//  Formula URL:     http://www.amibroker.com/library/formula.php?id=17
//  Details URL:     http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=17
//
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//
//  A set of moving averages of different periods. An example on using
multiple
//  graphs in single indicator window.
//
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MaxGraph = 10;
/* blue lines */
Graph0= MA( Close, 3 );
Graph1= MA( Close, 5 );
Graph2= MA( Close, 8 );
Graph3 = MA( Close, 12 );
Graph4 = MA( Close, 15 );
Graph0Style = Graph1Style = Graph2Style = Graph3Style =Graph4Style = 1;
Graph0Color = Graph1Color = Graph2Color = Graph3Color =Graph4Color = 7;

/* red lines */
Graph5= MA( Close, 30 );
Graph6= MA( Close, 35 );
Graph7= MA( Close, 40 );
Graph8 = MA( Close, 45 );
Graph9 = MA( Close, 50 );
Graph5Style = Graph6Style = Graph7Style = Graph8Style =Graph9Style = 1;
Graph5Color = Graph6Color = Graph7Color = Graph8Color =Graph9Color = 5;

**** IMPORTANT ****