Re: [amibroker] Adding AFL to toolbar button

Gordon,

Is there some reason that a ParamTrigger() button would not work for you?
That is the easiest interface.  Chart buttons are not quite as reliable if you have a slow AFL execution.

I believe Herman has attached code to chart buttons that is closer to what you want than what I have done.  I am assuming you are using IB?

BR,
Dennis