Re[2]: [amibroker] Adding AFL to toolbar button

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Adding AFL to toolbar button

Gordon, here is an example:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/2008/03/08/command-buttons-trigger-type/

herman

Gordon,

I do not know of a way to attach AFL to the existing toolbar UI buttons.  I requested being able to do what you ask a long time ago, but it has not happened yet.  However, there are many ways to solve the same problem.

It might be easer to answer your question if you describe what you want to make the buttons do.

I use the Parameters Window buttons and on-chart buttons today for many things.

Herman also made routines for on-chart buttons.

We both took very different approaches, but both work.

BR,

Dennis