RE: [amibroker] OT: PC security / Virus protection

I am still using old (2004) Norton’s Password Manager that came with Norton System Works. This is the ONLY Norton utility I use these days.

NPM can be found in the NPM folder on the CD as a standalone install program (NPMSETUP.EXE) (~20MB). Install just it (double click on it). You can even disable installing their Live update during the install.

Make sure you export (backup) you passwords file (yourProfilename.npm) to a known location beforehand. You can than copy that file to all your other computers.

--

Joseph Biran