Re: [amibroker] Re: How NOT to show all the built-in metrics in the backtester?

__._,_.___

**** IMPORTANT ****

*********************
*********************

__,_._,___

Herman,

I had a few minutes to "play" so try this if you want ...

It will:

- Export the current AA Result Window to AAResIP.html
- Utilize a user named and defined parameter file ( *.AAR ) to select the columns you want in the order you specify
- Create an AAResOP.html with the selected columns

The output then can either be viewed by directly clicking on it or importing it to AA ( File / Import )

The parameter file is simply one record containing a list of comma delimited column numbers relative to 1 ... so for example to show columns 3, 5 and 1 in that order left to right one would create an *.AAR file with the name of their chosing with one record the contents of which are 3,5,1

When you start the program it will present a Windows File selection tool for chosing whatever *.AAR file you choose.  This then allows one to have as many AA Result Parameter Files with different names and definitions as one wants.

This probably still has some warts but have at it.