[amibroker] Re: How NOT to show all the built-in metrics in the backtester?

Just so it is on the table, something like this is what I had in mind
when I suggested a text or .csv config file for controlling output
columns:

MetricName, ColWidth
Net Profit, 30
Net % Profit, 35
Exposure %, 50
CAR, 25

etc.

This is human readable, and easily editable in either Notepad or Excel.

Offhand, I see no advantage to the end user in XML-izing this, at
least so long as the presence and width of the column is all the info
that is being carried.

I think that this would be the simplest fully flexible solution, both
to implement and to use.

I would then add one new call in AFL that let's the user specify the
path to the config file, allowing any of many to be chosen.

**** IMPORTANT ****