[amibroker] set NOK in currency settings if base is EUR with IDEALPRO

HI ,

with IB the currency with most pairs is EUR (9), so for backtesting it
is convenient to use EUR as base currency and set for example:

jpy eur.jpy-idealpro-cash Multiplier=1 Inv=Yes

and so on for all other 8

x   eur.x-idealpro-cash   Multiplier=1 Inv=Yes

The problem is that the is there is no eur.nok on idealpro, but only
usd.nok.

So how to define it dynamically?(Fixed rate would be quite inaccurate
in these high volatility times...)

Thanks
Ly

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "loveyourenemynow"