[amibroker] Re: 2 TWS + (quotetracker +AB) or 2 ABs :how to separate clients?

thanks a lot y and Jerry,

setting different ports and IPs I can use QuoteTRacker and IB on
separate accounts.
But I think the AB settings are not at database level but at plugin
level, so I think two ABs cannot connect to two different TWS unless
you do the virtual machine business and you set up different IB
plugins ettings on different virtual machines.
It would be nice to make the port/ip settings database dependent on
plugin, because in that way you could run separate IBs and TWS on the
same machine.

I think the same problem applies to IB auto trading interface.Am I
correct?I mean the IB controller settings are at plugin not database
level.

Thanks again
Ly

**** IMPORTANT ****