Re: [amibroker] Anyone using Quotes Plus?

Greetings all --

I am a former beta tester of and former subscriber to Quotes Plus Real Time.  I had a telephone conversation with Gary at the end of December 2008.  At that time, he said that he was withdrawing QPRT until he could resolve some software issues.  Best talk directly with him to get the details.

Thanks,
Howard