[amibroker] Intraday price bar weekly time compression

  Right now I am trying Amibroker 5.2 trial version. I use IB as my
broker and use AB for US index futures and currency charting for my
day trading and swing trading.

 AB is very good. But I have a question about weekly time compression of
 intraday bars. It seems AB always use local time 00:00 of Monday as
weekly compression bar starting time. I lives in USA. Weekly opening
time for ES and currency is actually on Sunday afternoon. So  it make
 weekly prices such as close and open incorrect, which make weekly
candle bar and weekly based indicator shown on intraday chart incorrect.

 Any ideas how can I make weekly compression bar start from Sunday?

Thanks as always!
Steve

**** IMPORTANT ****