[amibroker] Re: Finding next day signals

I noticed that AB would just buy at the Low price of the day if my
BuyPrice was too low, if I turned on SetTradeDelays.  That just seemed
silly to me since no one can get those levels.

I like to enter a trade NOT at the open or close of the next trading
day but at a certain price level. I like the backtester to
eliminate those trades that wouldn't go through of course. Any help
would be greatly appreciated..

**** IMPORTANT ****