Re: [amibroker] Re: Finding the last true value in an array...

hi,

you could shift the array.

for instance jj1 is an array with 1 and 0

then:

// calculate bars since last occurunce of 1
kk1 = BarsSince(jj1);
// shift jj by that amount and so remove the last occurrence of 1, save result in jj2
jj2 = Ref(jj1,-LastValue(kk1)-1);
// now shift jj2 back by that amount and save in jj3
jj3 = Ref(jj2,LastValue(kk1)+1);
// now calculate bars since the prior to last occurence of 1
kk2 = BarsSince(jj3);
WriteVal(kk1);
WriteVal(kk2);

rgds, Ed