[Fwd: Re: [amibroker] add Y axis only]

Hi Roger,

Your syntax is ok.

procedure PlotLine(x1, y1, x2, y2, Color)
{
    GfxSelectPen(Color, 1, 0);
    GfxPolyline( x1, y1, x2, y2);
}

I run this formula under v:5.17

Sometimes the editor can't find space, tab, or CR or it is misled by /*

You could pretify or rewrite into a new formula.

Hope you will display the MP, it's a very good tool. Find enclose a picture of MP.
I did not solve the scale adding of Y axis.

BTW, you should contact the whole AB user's list, private message is not the best way to get help...

Best regards

Hi Reinsley
I get a syntax error with the afl.  See pic below...  not sure how to fix the error.  Help please.
Roger

JPEG image