*****SPAM***** [amibroker] Off Topic Newbie Question: What on-line broker do you use or do you use ECN?

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: *****SPAM***** [amibroker] Off Topic Newbie Question: What on-line broker do you use or do you use ECN?
  • From: "ihatewishfulthinking" <marklopresti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:28:10 -0000

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.10 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: USER_AGENT         (-0.5 points) Found a User-Agent header
SPAM: COMMENT            (0.8 points)  Found a Comment header
SPAM: TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY (0.4 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_05_08  (1.6 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 05 to 08 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 7]
SPAM: DATE_IN_PAST_48_96 (1.4 points)  Date: is 48 to 96 hours before Received: date
SPAM: FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD  (1.4 points)  'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

I'm a US newbie that wishes to use Amibroker but also would like to not
trade with an market making online broker.  I know online broker has
level 2 access but that doesn't mean you can enter your orders very
quickly if you want to actually day trade.  Using Scottrade or
TDAmeritrade seems very inefficient and execution usually only quick in
non-fast markets.

I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for any ECN type platforms
that are available!!

Thank you so much and I hope everyone is going to have an excellent New
Year!

**** IMPORTANT ****