Re: [amibroker] Re: Graphing beyond the data

Sure. I also encluded the slightly modified version Tomasz sent. Because my code shows a lot of extra's that have nothing to do with the actual problem. I just took something that used future simulation ... You will understand immed how it works. Just clicking in the future gives you a random idea of the trend ...

Regards, Ton.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Graphing beyond the data

Ton,

Could you please repost the code...

Thanks
Anthony

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 3:12 AM

Please check Bill's answer. This is one way of doing it. Or check the code I sent to Anthony. Here I am using two arrays. The historical data and the simulated data being
shifted in the future after the historical data. I hope you understand that what can be done with a time series like the SP500 can be done with a simple line too ...

Regards, Ton.