Re: [amibroker] Yahoo 'Web Beacons'

Jerry,

The firts time I heard about beacons was in 2005.

Things are explained there. I should say hidden there...

http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/webbeacons/

It's seems that Yahoo has removed the opt-out link.

So go to the NAI link below and select all then submit.

http://networkadvertising.org/

In this page you should see the status : You are currently opted out

http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html

Some explainations given by a MVP.

http://msmvps.com/blogs/harrywaldron/archive/2005/03/09/38006.aspx

Best regards