RE: [amibroker] OT- Video cards

A good starting point is always: http://www.tomshardware.com/us/

From where you can get video cards: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/Components,1/Graphics-Cards,4/

And: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-geforce-graphics,2086.html

Last time I checked for comparison (Q1/2008) I found good information at:
http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/gaming-graphics-charts-q1-2008/3DMark06-v1-0-2-HDR-SM3-0-Score,538.html

--

Joseph Biran

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ara Kaloustian
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 10:20 PM
To: AB-Main
Subject: [amibroker] OT- Video cards

My 4 channel Matrox card just lost 2 channels.

I know there was considerable discussion about video cards recently, but they wer performance driven.

I am looking for 4 channels (or 2 two channel cards) that will be adequate for Amibroker and not load CPU unduly.

My Matrox card has 32MB of memory per channel and I don't beleive there was a limitation for my simple work.

Would appreciate recommendations.

Wishing all a great New Year.

Ara

**** IMPORTANT ****