[amibroker] Re: eSignal + TWS

Hi Herman,

Yes, I know about it and their other offers (you have to keep your eyes
and ears open in this business).

Some of them are very tempting e.g. when eS offers integration to a
broker with free eS data (paid for by the broker).

I am following your thread ... at the moment I am in consolidation mode
but sometime next year I will extend my trading education to  AT ...
when I do that I will be looking to try eS ---> IB as well as
AutoTrading using IB's own data.

I thought you had already documented using eS in conjunction with AB/IB
for AutoTrading?

Sorry I can't help but I would appreciate any help from others.

brian_z

**** IMPORTANT ****