[amibroker] Re: Help with time in trade!

Yes you're right that code is bogus. I was just trying to articulate
the time in trade problem.  My actual "donchian breakout" rule is:

 buy = cross(( H, ref(HHV(H,LB),-1));

But this problem of knowing how much time has elapsed in the trade is
seems to be a basic variable that I am wrestling with. I can calculate
it, but not
barssince(buy) doesn't work because of redundant buy signals,
exrem(buy,sell)to remove the redundant signals doesn't help because
the elapsed time is part of the sell rule.

Hmmm....,

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "nunopires2001" <nunopires2001@xxx>

**** IMPORTANT ****