[amibroker] Re: AmiQuote: Alternative Yahoo servers don't work

Same here except I get a different message:

"The server name or address could not be resolved".

I have only ever used all of the default settings, except when
learning and cross referencing the manual, and that includes the
default server.

I don't recall this particular problem in the past when I tried it
out although there was some disjunct between the servers listed in
help and the servers actually in use.
Tomasz did make some changes to the servers referenced within the
last 2-3 years.

Also, LiveCharts is still included in the AQ settings but I don't
think we can subscribe to that service anymore.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Ludwig <Thomas.Ludwig@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> yesterday I've registered for AmiQuote - I think TJ deserves it.
> However, I have one problem: Whenever I chose one of the
alternative

**** IMPORTANT ****