[amibroker] Re: How to convert a string to non-string characters?!

Thanks, TJ. Looks like I am back at square one. I contracted to have
the DLL coded because pasting the thousands of expressions at once
into the formula slowed down AB considerably. Most of the time it
hung. So I was trying to generate the expressions dynamically.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't the #include function result in
overall execution that is slower than pasting the thousands of AFL
expressions directly into the formula?

Or will it actually be faster than a copy and paste?

In some cases I am trying to evaluate tens of thousands of full blown
AFL expressions per formula.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You need to understand that you are attempting to PARSE expressions.
>
> The only way to parse actual full-blown AFL expressions is to
INCLUDE them

**** IMPORTANT ****