[amibroker] Help with time in trade!

I've struggled for days to find AFL code that can adjust sell rules
based upon the time in trade. I would like to code:

1) Buy on breakout of highest high of last LB bars (donchian breakout)
2) Sell on breakout of lowest low of last LB bars
3) Reduce LB by 1 day for each 5 days in trade

eg

The following code has problems because of additional buy signals
while in trade:

LB=20;
Buy= cross( H, HHV(H,LB));
Tit = barssince(buy); // time in trade (additional buys screw this up)
Sell = cross (L, LLV(C,LB- Int(Tit)/5));

The following code structure has a flow of control problems:

LB=20:
Buy= cross( H, HHV(H,LB));
intrade = flip (buy,sell);  // haven't defined sell yet
sell = cross (L,LLV(C,LB-Int(Tit)/5));
Buy=cross( H, HHV(H,LB));

I've also tried setting variables (static and dynamic) when intrade to
get around the control flows but I can't seem to make it work.

Help?
Anyone?

**** IMPORTANT ****