[amibroker] Re: Anybody would like to discuss their Profitable trading systems

I was kidding, I don't believe in the concept of trend ... especially
in these volatile markets ..
"Trends" are very easy to identify after they finished..
Anyway I attach the simplest ever just for fun .. try to see if it
works with walkforward opt ..
This is designed for portofolios

Npos=3;//Npos = Optimize("Npos", 2, 1, 5, 1 );
SetOption("MaxOpenPositions",Npos);
SetOption("InitialEquity", 20000 );
Mar=50;SetOption("AccountMargin",MAr);
ps=C;pt=Ref(O,0);

SetPositionSize(100*(100/MAr)/Npos, spsPercentOfEquity );
BuyPrice=ShortPrice=SellPrice=CoverPrice=pt;
SetTradeDelays(1,1,1,1);
RoundLotSize = 1;

SetOption("CommissionMode",2);
SetOption("CommissionAmount",5);