[amibroker] Problem is back- Can't figure this AA problem out

I can't figure it out. If I change those two less than signs to greater than and rerun the AA, I get 0 trades. I thought it was a problem with the settings, because it seems to work when I changed something, but now it is not working again.

From: James <jamesmemphis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:05:46 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Can't figure this AA problem out

I have this code in AFL:

Buy = Cross(H, Ref(PHighPrice,1)) AND Ref(CI,-1) < Ref(EMA(CI,5),-1);

Short = Cross (Ref(PLowPrice, 1), L) AND Ref(CI,-1) < Ref(EMA(CI,5),-1);

CI is a customer indicator defined in the code. When I change the code to this, simply changing > to <:

Buy = Cross(H, Ref(PHighPrice,1)) AND Ref(CI,-1) > Ref(EMA(CI,5),-1);

Short = Cross (Ref(PLowPrice, 1), L) AND Ref(CI,-1) > Ref(EMA(CI,5),-1);

I get no trades in the Automatic Analysis window. I get trade arrows in a chart pane and they are right, but for some reason changing those arrows

causes 0 trades in AA. Any idea what could be causing this.

TIA,

James

**** IMPORTANT ****