Re: [amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers plugin 1.8.2 - a problem back filling

I checked with IB.  They now charge for it

Here is their answer
Dear Trader,

There was a change in the SMART system in the last days. ARCA Stocks need the ArcaBook for Equities Non-Professional for USD 10.0 per month to see the charts over SMART.

There are 2 ways to have this problem fixed:

1. Chart the Stock over a directed exchange: Therefore please go to configure->feature selector->Market data tools and check the box 'Directed Orders' and hit apply and ok. Then please re-enter the underlying for the Stock, choose Stock directed and then for example the ISLAND line. Please try to do the chart with this one. Please note that you should not choose SMART and ARCA to chart it because then you will receive the very same error message.

2. Subscribe the missing market data bundle: Please go to account management->trading access->Market data subscription and check the box for ArcaBook for Equities Non-Professional. Please hit continue at the bottom of the page and on the next page again and again until you are back on the starting page. Then please restart the TWS and you can chart those Stocks over SMART.

If you have any further questions, please contact us again.

Best regards

Max
Interactive Brokers LLC

Best Regards