[amibroker] How to mark signals at the end of time block

Hi members

I use 1 min chart for trading.  I also use "time frame expand"
formulas from 10 min data.   To that extent, the buy/sell signals
are forward looking.

I want the buy / sell signals to be marked on the chart on
completion of the 10 min block instead of the exact time of
generation.   For example, if the buy signal is generated at 10.36
hrs, the buy signal should be marked on the chart at 10.40 hours.

Can anybody suggest the code for including this condition for buy /
sell signals.

Best regards, and thanks for your time.

perumal

**** IMPORTANT ****