[amibroker] Writing AFLs

Hello,
 I was looking at an AFL just a few minutes ago that seemed very
complicated and I marveled at the person's ability to write such code.
This got me to thinking about the other codes that I have benefited
from because of the generosity and skill of various traders. Please
accept my very sincere thanks not just for the codes but for sharing
your work so selflessly. I am not gifted in this area and have a
health issue which compounds this problem. However, it doesn't prevent
me from recognizing your skills and thanking you for your kindness. I
try to help where I can as a testament to all the kindness and help
that has been given to me over the years. Once again, please accept my
sincere thanks and gratitude for your generosity and skills.

Warmest regards,

Tim

**** IMPORTANT ****