[amibroker] Re: OT why and why not 64 bit

Hi,

If you use recent, main stream hw you cannot have hw driver problems.
Most of the quality sw run on 64 bit OS in wow64 which emulates the 32
environment.

I use 64 bit Vista. I do all development of AmiBroker afls and plugins
on it and run SQL database to store historic data. I use 32 bit
AmiBroker on it as I use 32 bit version in the trading environnent as
well.

I have no problems, its quit reliable.

**** IMPORTANT ****