Re[2]: [amibroker] How to detect Parameter change

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] How to detect Parameter change

Thanks Dennis,

Yes, these are ways. i was looking for something tricky, like seeing if the broker.params file was modified but the file isn't updated with each change. I suggested a Status("ParamChanged") on the feedback site.

I thought of wrapping the functions however I wanted something a quick solution. For now I'll just add all params to a string and check whether the string changes.

Thanks!

herman