[amibroker] Re: IB Controller and multiple IB accounts

My experience has been positive.

Here are a couple of negatives:
1. you cannot trade from a client account - only from the advisor.
Which makes sense of course since you ARE the advisor.
2. It is a bit tedious to withdraw money because you have to
cha-cha-cha from the client to advisor account and have the advisor
approve the withdrawl.
3. I have 5 of these little FOBs that generate one time passwords for
each account.  Sometimes I get confused as to which FOB for which
account.  (Maybe its just me being dumb??)  Oh yes - DON'T lose them -
they charge you mucho to replace one.

On the plus side you get a different call in number for tech support.
 The wait times are usually short and they seem more knowledgeable and
courteous.

Ed

**** IMPORTANT ****