Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:03 PM
Subject: [amibroker] _vbscript_

I'd like to automatically run an exploration using the Task Scheduler
in XP Pro. I know some about _vbscript_ and I have successfully run
several _vbscript_ programs within SQL server.

Could someone kindly share some detailed _vbscript_ code showing how
they start Amibroker and how they run an exploration or how they
import a file? The examples on the Amibroker site are very brief and
don't help.

Thank you for your assistance.

**** IMPORTANT ****