[amibroker] Re: ASCII import problem

Works OK for me.

- created new blank database to save me time (no categories assigned)
- saved a list in your format (as blakerandy.txt file)

line1
test,0,abc learning,abc,0
test,1,bcd group,bcd,1
test,2,cde company, cde,2

- saved your format in format folder (as blakerandy.format)

$FORMAT Skip,Industry,Fullname,Ticker,Market
$SEPARATOR ,
$SKIPLINES 1
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1
$Noquotes 1

- added to import.types in format folder

Default ASCII (*.*)|*.*|default.format
Yahoo's CSV (*.csv)|*.csv|yahoo.format
AmiQuote Historical (*.aqh)|*.aqh|aqh.format
AmiQuote Historical (Funds) (*.aqh)|*.aqh|aqhfunds.format
AmiQuote Daily (*.aqd)|*.aqd|aqd.format
AmiQuote Historical (Google) (*.aqg)|*.aqg|aqg.format
AmiQuote Intraday (*.aqi)|*.aqi|aqi.format
AmiQuote Historical (MSN) (*.aqm)|*.aqm|aqm.format
AmiQuote Historical (eSignal) (*.aqe)|*.aqe|aqe.format
Metastock ASCII (*.txt)|*.txt|metastock.format
Omega SC ASCII (*.txt)|*.txt|omega.format
S-Files (s*.*)|s*.*|sfile.format
C-Files (c*.*)|c*.*|cfile.format
Sharenet DN (*.dn)|*.dn|sharenet.format
PRN Format with Ticker (*.prn)|*.prn|prnn.format
PRN Format without Ticker (*.prn)|*.prn|prnn2.format
Space separated Ticker,Date,OHLC (*.txt)|*.txt|ssv.format
Space separated Date,HLCV (*.txt)|*.txt|ssv2.format
Short Daily CSV (*.csv)|*.csv|daily.format
MST Format w/Ticker (*.mst)|*.mst|mst.format
StockWatch.com format (*.csv)|*.csv|stockwatch.format
TenBagger format (*.stk)|*.stk|stk.format
SP100 (*.*)|*.*|SP100.format
blakereandy format (*.*)|*.txt|blakerandy.format

- ASCII import >> (select blakerandy.txt with filetype ==
blakerandy.format >> open

stock abc goes into market 0, bcd goes into market 1 etc

brian_z

**** IMPORTANT ****