[amibroker] Re: run to cursor

i actually noticed it after i posted the message. however i find a odd
behaviour.
for eg.
i have a daily chart where my cursor is 8/10/2008
i now change tab to my 15 minute chart where if i scroll i will find
that the cursor is active at the first bar on 8/10/2008

however in zoom functions
 BI = BarIndex();
    SBI = SelectedValue( BI );
_TRACE("Selectd Value" + NumToStr(SBI));

the value outputted is the last bar on the 15 minute chart.

because of this, ZoomToIndex( FirstBarIndex, LastBarIndex )
always shows only the last bars on the chart.

according to the docs SelectedValue should return the value where my
cursor is active. why is it not returning the barindex on the 8/10/2008
where my cursor is active.

**** IMPORTANT ****