Re: [amibroker] Re: UnKnown error msg: "Out of present range"

Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: UnKnown error msg: "Out of present range"

Thanks again Paul,

Do you remember how you fixed the problem? Or did it just disappear?

The CBT code worked fine for weeks. The error is erratic.

herman

**** IMPORTANT ****