From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tim
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:41 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Indicator help

Hello,
 The charts I use are constant volume charts and are fractal in
nature. Is it possible to have an indicator that works off the next
slowest chart ie. The chart is a v117649 and I want the indicator to
register off the v16807. A friend has this using MultiCharts and I
wanted to know if it is possible with Amibroker and how I would go
about doing this? Thank you for any and all help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

**** IMPORTANT ****

**** IMPORTANT ****