[amibroker] Re: VSA [ Tradeguider] ...afl

Ken

The Bands are an attempt to come up with a trading system with buy and
sel conditions. I was trying to use the background (strength and
weakness) and the state of the current bar. I am also using my own
momentum Oscillator in combination with the strength band. The system
is not perfect yet. Once I have reasonably successful system I will
include the explanation and the afl.

The afl for the Volume histogram would be made available soon.

Even the basic afl was released after almost six months of trial and
testing.

regards

Karthik

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ken Close <ken45140@xxx> wrote:

> Karthik:
>
> While only having read the first part of your excellent pdf on VPA,
I find
> it very well done, very professional, and it appears to offer a lot of
> insight. I have plotted the afl that accompanies the VPA work, but I
have
> this question:
>
> The charts throughout the VPA paper all (or most) have several
horizontal,
> multi-color ribbons below the price bars.  These are not mentioned (or I
> have missed or not seen the explanation).  What are they?  Can they be
> programmed in the AFL?  Can the conditions for the accompanying
volume bars
> also be programmed?   Are the definitions within the paper or could you
> expand on these so I/others could take a crack at programming them
in.  Of
> course, explanation comes first, then programming.
>
> Thanks for commenting further on your good work.
>
> Ken

On Behalf

**** IMPORTANT ****