[amibroker] Re: Multi-Colored Chart Backgrounds

Hello Aron, I ran your code and it worked great. The center color
widened and is more balanced along with the top and bottom colors. I'm
working with the code now and would like to know how to manipulate the
code to produce say a 5 color gradient, what would the other two color
positions be called? In other words we have Top Color, Center Color
and BottomColor. What would the parameters be for 5 color positions?

I'm realizing just how powerful this AFL code can be. Also, is this
coding you sent me presented in the Amibroker 5.20 users guide or
elsewhere on Amibroker's web site?. I'd like to learn to understand
better what you coded and how to code these background colors. You
have lots of interesting code here.

I'm understanding how to manipulate the colors (somewhat). I can't
place the RGB ( Yellow - 252,249,103) in your code. It wants either a
single number (like violet - 38) or a color name (colorViolet). Then
again perhaps I just don't understand how to manipulate it further to
produce the custom RGB colors (as obtained in the color palette
editor). Thanks for your kind help.

**** IMPORTANT ****